On 06/09/2015 02:30 PM, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:

As of today we've disabled git-push to fd.o. The official development
git repository is now at github [1].
What about the bug tracker? Will it remain at fdo's bugzilla. I have
to admit I'm not a huge fan of github's bug tracker.
I am not a fan of bz either...

I think for now we prefer github, but will leave bz open, and we will
not migrate bugs.

I would like to see us move and migrated the bugs to jira ( which is without doubt the best and friendliest bug tracker I have found ) which integrates nicely with github as well as move the community wiki to confluence to strengthen collaboration in the community.

I use Jira everyday but it will be overkill for our use.