On Wed, 10.06.15 14:04, Martin Jansa (martin.ja...@gmail.com) wrote:

WHat really surprises me about the whole discussion is that we cannot
be the first ones running into this. Given the success of github this
must be a common issue. And if it is, then either github is actually
prety bad, or I am too stuck in my bugzilla mindset and haven't really
grokked the github way of doing things yet.
If you want good review tool, why not use gerrit?
We do not have the resources to maintain our own infrastructure.

In term of manpower we have 452 code contributors and 1170 members subscribed to this list.

Then there are several means to fund that infrastructure so could you please clarify how you come to this conclusion that we are short on resources?

JBG