On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 05:07:05PM +0200, Lennart Poettering wrote:
> People asked for a heads-up on this: I intend to prepare v221 by the
> end of this week.

Thanks!

> It's a good time to start testing what's currently in git!
>
> If you take this as hint to start your auto-builder however, then
> that's wrong: you should run your auto-builder CI-style all the time
> anyway, not just now shortly before the release!

Well, my more obscure tests need some manual interaction, so the headsup is
appreciated.

> We are now labelling release critical issues in github with the
> "release-critical" label. To help us with the release patches for
> those issues would be particularly well received!
>
> https://github.com/systemd/systemd/labels/release-critical

I have a pull request[1] that I think should be release-critical, but it
seems I can't add labels to it. Either I'm doing something wrong, or I
don't have the necessary permissions to add labels.

Michael

[1] https://github.com/systemd/systemd/pull/281