On Wed, 26 Aug 2015 15:32:13 +0200 (CEST)
<christophe.jal...@free.fr> wrote:

> >They are not referring to your device, but the machine on which you
> >are
> running the rule.
> >In a terminal/console you run: udevadm monitor
> >The do the removal itself and see what 'udevadm monitor' says.
>
> this is the problem: the machine which are running the rule is a
> "specific robotic device" with one usb port and no screen (and no
> network device). Either I connect through ssh using the usb cable
> (eth over usb) or I use the usb cable to test my plug/unplug process.
> I cannot have a console _and_ test the unplugging at the same time.

Then login into that machine and run screen, in which you run:
'udevadm monitor -u -p > /tmp/udev.log 2>&1'

Do the necessary removal of the usb cable or whatever, then attach
the usb cable again, login again and check the log.

--
Robert Milasan

L3 Support Engineer
SUSE Linux (http://www.suse.com)
email: rmila...@suse.com
GPG fingerprint: B6FE F4A8 0FA3 3040 3402  6FE7 2F64 167C 1909 6D1A