Hello,

I just upgraded to systemd 226 in the hope that machinectl shell will
work better for me than machinectl login. Unfortunately it is not and
machinectl login is also unusable:-/

Both produce the "Connected to machine X. Press ^] three times within
1s to exit session" line and then just sit there.

In the host machine journal I get: "X login:" followed by the issue
text of the machine. Both lines are logged by systemd-nspawn running
the container.

"strace machinectl shell machine" produces several messages like these
per second:

clock_gettime(CLOCK_BOOTTIME, {43??, 573??????????}, 9, -1) = 1
epoll_wait(4, {{EPOLLOUT, {u32=...., u64=....}}, 9, -1) = 1

Linebreaks got broken in strace output and I fixed those for this mail.

Any ideas?

Both host and container are running 64bit Arch Linux using systemd 226
from the arch packages.

Best Regards,
Tobias