David Herrmann wrote:

> Krzysztof Kotlenga wrote:
>>
>>> 2. Maybe I don't get something right - please enlighten me if
>>> that's the case - but prioq_put or rather shuffle_up function is
>>> buggy.
>>>
>>> (...)
>>>
>>> Am I wrong to believe that it should have swapped 2 and 1, not 2
>>> and 0?
>>
>> OK, I've finally realised that I'm a moron iterating over a
>> heap-like structure...
>
> For the archives: Is this fixed with the prioq-compare fix?

The point quoted above was bogus, but otherwise yes - the main issue
here is fixed with the said fix.

Some more or less minor points still stand though:

- errored/disabled bus-inputs are never freed, even after client
  disconnect (!)

- data pointer comparison instead of index comparison for prioq
  stability. Is this _really_ correct? Anyway, I made a pull
  request...

--
kjk