Thanks for reply.

I am writing a monitoring application to start, stop and monitor service
state.

I am looking for way to know when service stoppped or failed so that i can
take some action in my monitoring app.

I am listening to PropertiesChanged signal and query ActiveState. This does
not work always.
Some times, unit is unloaded before I query the ActiveState. What is the
solution for this

Do we get new values of property along with PropertiesChanged signal in new
version of systemd?
if yes in which version this feature was added ?

What is the solution to achieve my requirement ?