11.10.2015 06:09, Johannes Ernst пишет:
I’m trying to set up two different Avahi configurations, using foo.service and
bar.service.

Error message:

Two services allocated for the same bus name org.freedesktop.Avahi, refusing
operation.

On the face of it, that seems to be correct: indeed foo.service and bar.service
both declare

[Service]
Type=dbus
BusName=org.freedesktop.Avahi

However, I have in foo.service:

[Unit]
Conflicts=bar.service

and vice versa, so they will never be active at the same time. Is there some
way to make this work? [I don’t know who might want to talk to Avahi via dbus,
but it makes sense that they should find either foo or bar, depending on which
configuration is currently up, so I don’t really want to rename this]

It sounds like you try to start both of them at the same time, is it correct?

Cheers,

Johannes.