$ systemctl --version
systemd 22

 One way to pass additional options is to add one of these lines in
the [Service] part of the unit file:

------------
Environment=ONE='one'
EnvironmentFile=/path/to
-------------------

If I am right, there is another possible mechanism since recent
versions by adding a configuration file somewhere in /etc/systemd, but
I can't remember how exactly do it. I think the way is to edit a
MyService.conf and place it in /etc/systemd/system.conf.d. Am I right?
 /etc/systemd/system/MyService.service.conf directory is to add
override vendor settings. I

So my question: is  /etc/systemd/system.conf.d/MyService.conf the
right place to add options? And how to specify multi options:
in one line like :
param1=value param2=value

or
param1=value