On 06/02/2016 04:33 PM, JB wrote:

Thanks, that's the plan but in order to buy myself that time, I'd need to get this resolved first.

I'm afraid you wont buy yourself anything since your only option is to start immediately to look into applying real-time kernel patches or find another distro since F21 is EOL and the only response you get from everybody is "upgrade" or "try with latest release"

F22 is on 4.4x kernels F23/F24 is on 4.5.x ( soon to be on 4.6.x ) and rawhide on 4.7.x so you need to apply patches to those release or use for example CentOS 7.x which comes with the 3.10 kernel

JBG