> 26.01.2017 21:02, Luke Pyzowski пишет:
> > Hello,
> > I have a large RAID6 device with 24 local drives on CentOS7.3.
> > Randomly (around 50% of the time) systemd will unmount my RAID
> > device thinking it is degraded after the mdadm-last-resort@.timer
> > expires, however the device is working normally by all accounts,
> > and I can immediately mount it manually upon boot completion. In
> > the logs below /share is the RAID device. I can increase the timer
> > in /usr/lib/systemd/system/mdadm-last-resort@.timer from 30 to 60
> > seconds, but this problem can randomly still occur.

It seems to me that you rather need to decrease the timeout value, or
(more reasonable) increase x-systemd.device-timeout for the /share
mount point.
Unfortunately your log excerpt contains to time stamps but I suppose
you're facing a race where the device times out before the "last
resort" timer starts it (and before the last devices appear).

Martin

--
Dr. Martin Wilck <mwi...@suse.com>, Tel. +49 (0)911 74053 2107
SUSE Linux GmbH, GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Graham Norton