As I am on a embedded device I am trying to avoid the usage of systemd due
to serveral reasons.

@Lennart

I try to follow your point:

> Note that we run udevd in its own mount namespace through MountFlags=,
> and this means no mounts will ever appear on the host anyway.

Am I right that this means that with setting ENV{mount_options} I am
setting a variable from udevd namespace, therefore "...mount -o
%E{mount_options}..." should try to run /sbin/mount with the options I
selected before?

Best regards,
Pascal

Lennart Poettering <lenn...@poettering.net> schrieb am Mi., 14. Juni 2017