Hi

It seems I answered my first question
seems setting --setenv=XDG_SEAT=seatx and that will cause pam_systemd.so to set
the session-seat to what the variable is set to. While the documentation says
that pam_systemd.so can _set_ to the variables, it wasn't clear that it also
_responds_ to what they are set to.

I still have my other question, is it possible to set CanMultisession to yes on
other seats besides seat0?

Thanks