Hi Sayeed,

it is expected that header files are in the -devel packages. You can't
change this. The package "systemd" contains "udev", so in "systemd-
devel" are the header files for "udev". "udev" is part of systemd.
RHLE/CentOS don't split this.

Why can't you just use "systemd-devel"? It just contains everything you
need to be able to compile against systemd and udev (and maybe more).

BR
Silvio