Hi,

I am facing one issue with systemd where systems socket is not opening a new
connection during shutdown.
I get below logs,

Sep 12 20:01:32 jara2 systemd[1]: mytestX.socket: Incoming traffic
Sep 12 20:01:32 jara2 systemd[1]: mytestX.socket: Suppressing connection
request since unit stop is scheduled.

I have one systemd service which is trying to open a new connection during
shutdown sequence but looks like systemd sockets stop accepting new connections
as soon as they are marked for stop.
I tried putting various combination of dependencies but that didn't help.
Everytime getting the above message.

Is there any parameter which can be set in unit files to resolve this issue?
Any pointers will be appreciated.

Thanks!
-Hari.