Hi everyone,

241 will be released soon. Current list of outstanding tickets [1]:

"23 wireguard peers hang systemd-networkd"
#11404 opened 3 days ago by darkk
network: wait for kernel to reply ipv6 peer address
#11428
(needs review)

"Bump numbers for v241"
#11387
(release mechanics)

"Add 'udevadm control --ping'"
#11349
I'm haven't looked at this one in a while, but since it was a solution
for the udev problems that got solved in the meantime in a different way,
I think it may be postponed for v242.

"systemd-240 fails to mount squashfs again, waiting for loop0 till timeout bug
bug pid1"
#11342

"systemd-resolved: TCP connection is prematurely closed when multiple requests
are sent on same connection"
#11332

"nss-resolve: PROTECT_ERRNO macro interfers with glibc logic to retry queries
with a larger buffer"
#11321
There were CI troubles. Might get postponed.

"tmpfiles.d: allow "C" lines to copy stuff into pre-existing empty destination
dirs"
#11287
Can be merged if review passes and there are no issues.

"USB device still active even after physically unplugged"
We don't have a PR for this one, so it'll get bumped.

So there's a few bugs, but small ones (the big ones are left for later).
As soon as we merge fixes for them, I plan to make a release candidate and then
the release v241 a day or two later.

[1] https://github.com/systemd/systemd/milestones/v241

Zbyszek