The out-of-space issue seems to be resolved, for now, and the systemd CentOS CI
script
should respect the (apparently) newly introduced rate-limiting machinery.
I went through the PRs updated in the last few hours and re-triggered all
CentOS CI
jobs, so it now eating through the backlog. Given there's over 20 jobs to run,
it might take a good portion of the night (it's a midnight here), so please be
patient :-)

I'll check the status once again in the morning and try to go through any
unexpected
failures (hopefully there won't be any).

On 5/28/19 10:35 PM, František Šumšal wrote:
> This might take a little bit longer than anticipated, as the Jenkins slave
> also ran
> out of space.
>
> On 5/28/19 10:02 PM, František Šumšal wrote:
>> Hello!
>>
>> Thanks for the heads up. This was unfortunately caused by two simultaneous
>> issues:
>>
>> 1) CentOS CI pool ran out of pre-installed machines
>> 2) I forgot to handle such situation in the systemd CentOS CI code :-)
>>
>> After giving the CentOS CI a few hours to get back on its tracks, I'll
>> shortly
>> merge a patch[0] to handle it on the systemd side, and start slowly
>> re-triggering
>> failed jobs for PRs.
>>
>> [0] https://github.com/systemd/systemd-centos-ci/pull/120
>>
>> On 5/28/19 8:39 PM, zach wrote:
>>> Looks like CentOS CI test suites are failing on multiple PRs with errors
>>> like those listed below. Any advise on how to get these passing again or
>>> who I could reach out to for help getting this back in order?
>>>
>>> 2019-05-28 16:04:26,307 [agent-control/<module>] ERROR: Execution failed
>>> Traceback (most recent call last):
>>>   File "./agent-control.py", line 371, in <module>
>>>     node, ssid = ac.allocate_node(args.version, args.arch)
>>>   File "./agent-control.py", line 82, in allocate_node
>>>     jroot = json.loads(res)
>>>   File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/json/__init__.py", line 338, in loads
>>>     return _default_decoder.decode(s)
>>>   File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/json/decoder.py", line 366, in decode
>>>     obj, end = self.raw_decode(s, idx=_w(s, 0).end())
>>>   File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/json/decoder.py", line 384, in raw_decode
>>>     raise ValueError("No JSON object could be decoded")
>>> ValueError: No JSON object could be decoded
>>> Traceback (most recent call last):
>>>   File "./agent-control.py", line 449, in <module>
>>>     ac.free_session(ssid)
>>> NameError: name 'ssid' is not defined
>>> mv: cannot stat ‘artifacts_*’: No such file or director

Frantisek Sumsal
GPG key ID: 0xFB738CE27B634E4B