--On Saturday, August 31, 2019 10:06 AM +0000 Zbigniew Jędrzejewski-Szmek <zbys...@in.waw.pl> wrote:

This needs to be OnBootSec=13m. (systemd-analyze verify is your friend
in cases like this.)

After fixing that, the service starts immediately and list-timers looks good both during the first run and after it completes.

So... your timer has (after the invalid "OnBoot=" is ignored), only
OnUnitInactiveSec=1h. After this timer unit is started, it is never
scheduled. I would expect it to be scheduled 1h after the unit was
started. So this seems to be bug to me. If you agree, please open
an issue on https://github.com/systemd/systemd/issues/ so we can
track this.

So OnUnitInactiveSec by itself would imply that "the last run" would be infinitely in the past so that the service would run immediately. But OnBootSec would override that so it could run no earlier than after the boot delay.