On Mi, 27.11.19 04:12, Andrew Gurinovich (altm...@gmail.com) wrote:

> Do you have any extra reads to get a better idea why you consider net_cls
> not a real cgroup?

it's not available for cgroupsv2, i.e. kernel support is not there.

> Its generally used in iptables and tc traffic labeling an QoS.
> Its a missing feature with an open issue that can be solved/eased in couple
> of lines of code https://github.com/systemd/systemd/issues/11618
> Are PR welcome for this kind of feature?

No. At this point we do not accept new systemd support for cgrouspv1
features. We are happy to support new cgroupsv2 features in systemd
however.

Or in other words: we follow kernel development on this, and do not
add support for already-known-dead stuff to our codebase anymore.

Lennart Poettering, Berlin