Am 08.04.20 um 13:34 schrieb Dorian ROSSE:
> As a person was speak about systemd there are a lot of program write by
> systemd become daemon mode

the problem starts by the fact that you are not able to express whatever
in english so that anybody has a clue what xou are talking about

and just because something is running as deamon don#t make all it's
issues a systemd topic

again: https://forums.fedora-fr.org/ is where you belong to because all
your posts have *nothing* to do and you need to be able to express you
in a way somebody else can at least guess what you are talking