Hi Reindal,

Apologies if I the subject is misleading.

I meant that when the main process in the service gets crashed, ExecStop
doesn't get invoked. In the below example, I am killing the main process
'CcspCrSsp' and expect the path '/tmp/CcspCrSsp_Restarted' to be created.
However, it is not getting created. Please let me know if my expectation is
correct or ExecStopPost is the right way to handle it.

● CcspCrSsp.service - CcspCrSsp service
     Loaded: loaded (/lib/systemd/system/CcspCrSsp.service; enabled; vendor
preset: enabled)
     Active: active (running) since Sun 2020-06-07 22:19:32 UTC; 1 day 12h ago
    Process: 2621 ExecStartPre=/bin/sh -c mkdir -p /rdklogs/logs/ (code=exited,
status=0/SUCCESS)
    Process: 2667 ExecStartPre=/bin/sh -c (/usr/ccsp/ccspSysConfigEarly.sh)
(code=exited, status=0/SUCCESS)
    Process: 2757 ExecStart=/usr/bin/CcspCrSsp -subsys $Subsys (code=exited,
status=0/SUCCESS)
   Main PID: 2767 (CcspCrSsp)
     CGroup: /system.slice/CcspCrSsp.service
             └─2767 /usr/bin/CcspCrSsp -subsys eRT.

root@Docsis-Gateway:~# kill -11 2767
root@Docsis-Gateway:~#
root@Docsis-Gateway:~# ls -la /tmp/CcspCrSsp_Restarted
ls: /tmp/CcspCrSsp_Restarted: No such file or directory
root@Docsis-Gateway:~#

Thanks,
Vinothkumar