Good day, I recently joined apcupsd (APC UPS Power Control Daemon)
package maintainers on Fedora/CentOS/RHEL.
After a power failure, apcupsd shuts down the system with a command
almost identical to
shutdown -h -H now
Usually when you normally shutdown your system, you may notice certain
services taking too much time to terminate and triggering a timeout
value before systemd forces them to terminate. I would like to ask if
there is a way to force the system to shutdown without waiting for these
timeouts in case an emergency like a power failure.

Thank you