Hi guys.

I have a crypttabl here:

luks-devs /dev/mapper/dev1-devs /etc/.etc.enc.loop/crypttab.key discard,nofail,timeout=3s,noauto luks-home /dev/mapper/dev1-home /etc/.etc.enc.loop/crypttab.key discard,nofail,timeout=3s,noauto
plus a few more lines with all options just as those two. I have a fstab here:

/dev/mapper/luks-home /home   ext4 noauto,nofail,noatime,nobarrier,noatime,x-systemd.device-timeout=3s 1 2 /dev/mapper/luks-devs /devs   ext4 noauto,nofail,noatime,nobarrier,noatime,x-systemd.device-timeout=3s 1 2

when I check devices manually here:
systemctl is-failed "systemd-cryptsetup@luks\x2ddevs.service" -q && { systemctl restart "systemd-cryptsetup@luks\x2ddevs.service" && fsck.ext4 /dev/mapper/luks-devs && mount /devs; }

then I get asked for passphrase and the rest gets going (intentional, as those luks devs do not get opened at boot time) for all the devices except for "devs" As  I understand systemd here does not see, mark that one device as "failed" and I have no idea why systemd would do that for that one device.
Would somebody care to share so ideas?
many thanks, L