On Di, 15.03.22 16:35, Felip Moll (fe...@schedmd.com) wrote:

> > I don't follow. You can enable delegation on the scope. I mean, that's
> > the reason I suggested to use a scope.
> >

> Meaning that it would be great to have a delegated cgroup subtree without
> the need of a service or scope.
> Just an empty subtree.

That's what a scope is. I don't follow?

What do you think a scope is beyond that? It just encapsulates a
cgroup subtree. It auto-cleans it though once it goes empty, and
because it does that it also requires you to provide at least one PID
to add to the scope when it is created.

For services we have a RemainAfterExit= property btw. There were
requests for adding the same for scopes. I'd be fine with adding that,
happy to take a patch.

Lennart Poettering, Berlin