Hello.

After adding a new DBus property I noticed failing test check-directives, with
handful of messages like:
> Looks like test/fuzz/fuzz-unit-file/directives.service hasn't been updated

I'm looking into tools/check-directives.sh and there's a function
generate_directives(). It feels like fulfilling this test is unnecessary
bureaucracy.

I don't know how are these fuzz directives files used but I'm positive the
generate function could be called lazily during the process and deliver humans
of refreshing them manually.

Also, what is the reason of the XML comments in man/*.xml like
> <!--property XYZ is not documented!-->
it just adds boilerplate. A possible list of undocumented items could also be
generated on demand.

Are there any reasons to version (and test-check) generated content?

Thanks,
Michal