Hello.

On Thu, Jul 14, 2022 at 09:29:37PM +0530, Ani A <aniruddh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> StartLimitIntervalUSec=5min 20s   <<<<
> StartLimitBurst=5
> StartLimitAction=none
>
> The time is sufficient for 5 restarts, but still daemon keeps restarting!
>
>     Scheduled restart job, restart counter is at 6

If the 5 restarts fit into the 320 seconds, then the start rate limit
won't be active. You write it's sufficient so that sounds to me that
your rate limit is too high to affect real service. Therefore, I'd
suggest decrasing StartLimitBurst= or prolonging StartLimitIntervalSec=
(so that limit rate is _lower_ than pathologic fatal restart rate).

> Also, how to get rid of this:
>
>    Unknown serialization key: ref-gid
>
> ?

The upstream is typically concerned about last two systemd versions, so
unless this happens with v251 or v250, I don't know, I'm sorry.

Michal