Hello again,

shelving that multiple BT adapters idea for a moment, since that doesn't
seem to be a supported configuration, more's the pity,
the issue with GNOME seems to be that /dev/rfkill doesn't get the right
permissions. It's tagged "uaccess" alright, the intention seems to be that
(active) logged-in users get rw-, but this only actually works on seat0. If
both seats idle at the greeter, gdm (or lightdm) gets rw- via ACL. If I
login at seat0, that ACL is replaced by an identical one for my user, and
the GNOME BT panel works. If I login at seat1 instead, nothing changes,
there's still just the one ACL for the greeter's user (and obviously the
GNOME BT panel is broken).

Obviously I could just override the regular permissions via udev rule, give
it to an "rfkill" group or something, but I'd rather do it properly.

Kind regards,
Christian Pernegger

 I login on seat0, my user gets r