Arne said the same thing about the USATF. That is a distinction without a
difference. It astounds me just how sick some of these top level athletes are on
a regular basis. We have all those athletes with colds. Now we have an athlete
with asthma AND narcolepsy who apparently gained 17 pounds at age 27. It's a
wonder that some of them can even get out of bed in the morning let alone
perform at a world class level. There is, of course, a more insidious
explanation. Find a drug like this that isn't on the list:

http://www.modafinil.org/

Scroll down that page.

Come up with one of the diseases that it treats. If caught, plead stupidity and
count on getting off on a technicality.