Keep slinging that mud Alan. Its really easy from a keyboard. What you dont seem to understand is that IF this guy just happens to be clean (and I'd buy Petes story over yours any day), maybe you owe him an apology?

Does the Kool-aid taste a little bitter?

bob

>Can you blame me for being suspicious? A negative split sub 2:06 in
>his DEBUT. I don't like the taste of that kool-aid.
>
>Alan
>

>>From: peter watson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>Alan-
>>because you have not heard of him it is suspicious? I
>>will tell you Evans is the real deal and 100% clean. I
>>had the honor of being part of Dieters training
>>group,running every day with the guys then hanging out
>>drinking chai watching tv. unfortuantly I got injured
>>and did not get to race. Running with the group (Paul,
>>evans, Godfrey , tim cheriout and laban Kipkemboi) was
>>an amazing experience. These guys are the most
>>efficent runners I have ever seen and they work hard
>>day in and day out. The training program is unbelivbly
>>dificult and these guys made it through ready to race
>>hard. Evans if you followed the running scene closly
>>has also run 61 minutes for the 1/2. Paul and evans
>>will only runner faster in the future. Usually i let
>>these drug accusations go by without response but when
>>they are directed at a friend of mine i cannot.
>>pete watson

Enjoy MSN 8 patented spam control and more with MSN 8 Dial-up Internet Service. Try it FREE for one month!