At 01:52 PM 10/16/2003 -0500, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
ARRRRRGGGH! Why can't you just say "I misspoke. Ooooops?" Instead you've chosen to say, "temporarily a WR" Everyone on the planet knew that course was short.

Do you need to take reading lessons? I made the correction that his SECOND effort was temporarily a WR, (and even adjusting for how short, the time would have been a WR). As for knowing that the course was short, and having watched the race on TV, for some weird reason, the all-knowing announcers failed to note that the course was short.....

Thank god you're at Berkeley where you can't do damage and not at the FBI. You'd still be claiming Richard Jewell was the bomber at the 1996 Olympics!!!

So you've found that I slipped up on a factual issue (vs. the numerous errors that me and others have found in your posts)--somehow that erodes all of my credibility? Not that you have ever admitted any errors, while I have freely admitted mine in the past. That's the pot calling the kettle black....

BTW, I'm not at Berkeley, I only graduated from there. I'm busy mucking up your energy policies in Davis....

RMc

malmo