Richard, don't take it personally, Malmo said pretty much the same things
to me recently when I had the audacity to call him out from behind his
veil of b.s.  I'm guessing you've received a few f-bombs and cute little
insults in private messages?  And I'm sure I'll receive a few more after
this one...

Sorry to further waste the list airwaves with this, but people who make a
habit of talking to others that way should be held accountable.  The more
who know Malmo's true colors, hopefully the less likely he'll be to show
them.

Dan

=====
http://AbleDesign.com - Web Design & Custom Programming