From: edndana [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2003 11:20 AM
To: "Athletics"
Subject: Re: Re: t-and-f: NYTimes.com Article: Results of Steroid
Testing Spur Baseball to Set Tougher Rules

Malmo -

        Sorry I wasn't more clear.  Without knowing what they did, I
wouldn't rule out the possibility of manipulation, but that wasn't my main
point.  I simply wonder if the MLB "random" testing (let alone the
penalties) is up to the admittedly still inadequate standards of track &
field.

- Ed