From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Nov 15, 2003 1:22 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: t-and-f: Headline - Games opened to transsexual athletes

On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 11:42:38 -0800 (GMT-08:00), [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>Are you a doctor?

Yes, as a matter of fact Wayne IS a doctor!

>Let the medical experts decide.  Open your mind a bit: if the
>experts say they will be competing on a equal footing, then
>we should trust they have the best of the Olympic movement
>in mind which means that everyone should have the
>opportunity to compete.

People have to earn my trust- I don't give it away.
And lately the IOC isn't exactly on a hot streak of proving that
they have ANYBODY'S best interest in mind except their own
wallet and political power.

>which means that everyone should have the opportunity to
>compete.

Hey that means I can compete next year in Atlanta too, at
age 47!  After all you don't want politically incorrect age discrimination
do you?  Or discrimination against the fitness-challenged?
No, let EVERYONE compete.  Just give everybody world wide
the same day off every four years, to go out to the nearest track,
and call it an 'everybody participates' Olympics.

This is garbage and you know it.

Life is full of choices.  If Michael Johnson chose to have somebody
chop off his Johnson, he could no longer compete as MJ.

RT