Most Universities have an appeals process which athletes can invoke when
scholarships are withdrawn unilaterally.  I believe the NCAA requires the
schools to have such a process and it is to be conducted by personnel not
connected with the athletic department.  Anyone else?

Floyd Highfill
New Mexico State University