AAAAAAARRRRRRRHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Enough of it already. Imagine if during the course of your work, you had a
bunch of trolls hanging around writing down everything that you've ever
said. Then afterwards, spent the next week under the bridge parsing,
analyzing, then re-analyzing it all.

malmo

Remember the poignant words of Pat Rico: "Only by honoring the past can you
live in the present and build for the future."