I have now received confirmation of my tickets for the 2001 World
Championships and am now looking for hotels. I have been somewhat
disappointed with the list of hotels available via the 2001.edmonton.com web
site. I assume most of the really nice hotels have already been taken by
officials, media, tour groups, etc., that booked long ago. Anyone who might
have a suggestion of which of the remaining hotels might be the best I would
love to hear from. I would also like any information I could get about the
pros and cons of the various areas for hotels (West Edmonton Mall, Sherwood
Park, University Alberta, Downtown). Please reply privately at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

David Donley