I also think its a lame excuse. the olympics only come around every 4 years
and when your 37 there might not be another. The whole idea of the olympics
is you step to the line and give your best. You dig deep and show your guts.
I would understand if she could not run, but a virus 2 weeks before. I
understand more with Hunter's withdrawl becouse he was also doing the best
thing for the USA since Godina is a 2 time world champ, a 22m thrower and 96
silver medalist. I do not think the replacement for Jacobs has a real shot
of doing much in the finals.