Jan Zelezny
3 golds, 1 silver in 4 olympics,(lost gold in 88 by 2 inches on last throw)
2 world champs 93,95,99 bronze
98m48 world record, # 2 best thrower is 93m
His top 100 throws average over 90m!
13 years at the top (Wr back in 87)
Overcame big time injuries (back, shoulder etc)
6', 187 lbs
I really think this Gold puts him for sure ahead of Janis Lusis, Sedyck etc
Pay your respects to the greatest thrower ever.
He has all the ingredients for one of the best track athletes ever:
Dominance
Long career
Won the big ones (WC, Olympics)
Rules the all time lists
World records
comebacks

If there was a greatest calculator where you could enter all the relevent
information I don't think many would be ahead of him.

Andrew McDonagh