Oh yes, we should wait till they are in their mid 30's when their strength
and speed have been dimished. Mistakes? Our mistakes have been waiting too
long to enter the marathon. Muscle strength starts to decline around age 25.
Strength is of the upmost importance in marathoning. Am I mistaken or are
there a lot of mid 20's marathoners in the elite world scene?

Alan