actually they did show heat 2 of the mens 1500m semi b/c Gabe Jennings was
in it. this was yesterday at 11:00 I think.  for what it's worth I taped
it.  they also had a 7 min segment on Gabe Jennings and what makes him
eccentric.  I would have rather seen the first heat w/Pyrah and Morceli
but over the past five years I've learned not to get my hopes up.

[.sig]
AXAF Public Outreach: http://xrtpub.harvard.edu
Morceli Home Page: http://www.cs.rochester.edu/u/tetreaul/morceli.html