I agree with Darrell
The class that Curtis has put together is incredible, I  have to believe that if
Arkansas or Stanford put together something like this on the distance side of things
for the men or women this list might be losing it mind right now.  A certain T& F News
cover comes to mind.  Let's face it Curtis and his staff have put together a class
that covers every sprint hurdle and relay event and covers them in a big way.  So lets
stop trying to down play the accomplishment of the U.S.C. staff, the bottom line here
is that they did a great job of putting together a top notch class and I like many
others am looking forward to watching these young ladies develop.

Mike

>>> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 12/10/00 12:15AM >>>
This is incredibly ridiculous.  If I was a lesser man I would leave this
list, but I cannot let the dark side win.
Let me repeat, what Coach Frye has pulled off in SC is incredible!  There are
no excuses, no parallels, no alternatives.  It is simply incredible and
something to be commended, not rip apart, and credited to something that
happened in the past.  It is not something to be debated because you do not
respect another part of the sport, or feel as though it was slighted.
And it is definitely not something to be set aside so you can indulge your
passion for pessimism rooted in your hunger for misery, and company.

I am excited by track news that involves track, and indulges my desire for
progress, and competition.  Thus, I am excited by Coach Frye's recruiting
class.  By the way, look for Demus to be the first girl under 40 seconds in
the 300ih.

DGS
The G.O.A.T.