Y ask Y:

And to top it all off, 40-year-old Merlene Ottey wins the Millrose 60 meters in 7.20.
That crushes the listed WAVA world W40 indoor 60 record of 8.01 by American Denise
Foreman on 3/22/97. The 7.20 works out to an Age-Graded 6.816!

AP sez:  "Ottey . . . burst out front quickly in the 60 and won in 7.20 seconds,
leaving five other Olympic relay medalists in her wake. This was Ottey's first
Millrose victory and her first appearance since finishing third in 1986. "It's never
too late," she said, referring to her age. "I love what I'm doing."

What's the matter with the KIDS these days?

Ken Stone
http://www.gomerlenego.com