Netters

Darrell wrote:

  >There is a line,   [snip]
> You are pissed at the coach because you feel as though he has imposed his
> beliefs on her.  I say, that is life.

While in part I agree with Darrell and certainly there are clear lines to be
drawn in these situations.   However, the real issue here is not wether
someone believes what the girl's stripping is morally or legally allowable
(I define the two separately).

The issue is that the University and the coach found out because
members of the University's base ball team attended the club to see the
girl and they were not sanctioned.   IF you are going to draw the line and
say the girl's actions are immoral and intolerable then you HAVE to say
that what the young men did was the same. That application was not
done.  It is the double standard here that is the problem.