Tests on sedentary adult males comparing different populations. Testing at
birth wouldn't tell you much since your growth is to a large degree
genetically programmed. It would have to be after the last growth spurt.
Scientists testing muscular fiber type, such as Claude Bouchard whose work
is renowned in this area, focus on such a late teenage or early twenties
groups.

--
Jon Entine
RuffRun