In a message dated Fri, 13 Apr 2001  4:24:51 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

<<     It seems to me that the simplest way to solve most of the problems
involving regionals would be to set back the NCAA championship meet by a week
or two -- where it used to be.

the Nationals is indeed now going to be run a week later.
The latest the Nationals was ever held was June 21-22 of 1946.

One thing we can hope for is that the pushing back of the NCAA will also force the
USATF meetwhere it should be, even later in the year. Like the last week of June, or
even in July.

gh