<In a message dated Tue, 19 Jun 2001  4:57:24 PM Eastern Daylight
Time, welch <suggs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

<<<   Ok track fans, here's a teaser for you: Anybody got the name of a woman
<who ran for Humboldt State in spring 1999 after transferring from a juco,
<and won two events at Division II nationals that year? I have no idea if she
<stayed at Humboldt in 2000 or went elsewehere.
<  First answer wins...my humble thanks.
<--Welch Suggs>>
<
<Trinity Davis won the 100 for Humboldt's only victory of the meet.
<
<gh

The other event referred to is the indoor 55m title.