Sam,

>Wait, i'm mixing sports here, just as Mr. Roth was mixing powerwalking
with running.

DUH?!  Never done this, never will.  Also, I have NEVER, EVER, made any
reference to Powerwalking being part of T&F.  Race Walking, as an
Olympic Event, is such.  Please take the time to educate yourself.

>By the way, Mr. Roth, don't assume that people think powerwalking is
silly are stupid.  Seems to me that the stupid person assumes that those
who disagree with him are stupid.

Again, I have never said this.  Also, I said that to "listen to such
stupidity of the ignoramuses who can't use any grey matter" is a cause
for our pride in the event within which we undertake.  In little words,
the ignorant people say stupid things because they do not have the
proper information in their brain.  Bringing Powerwalking into the
conversation is such an example.

I have no problem with people who disagree with me, as long as they have
a rationale behind the disagreement and can converse intelligently using
facts to backup their opinions.  I actually welcome these type of
discussions.

Michael