In a message dated 7/26/01 3:08:55 AM GMT Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Please forward to any interested parties.  Thanks.

       SACRED HEART UNIVERSITY is seeking a part-time (up to half-time)
assistant coach for its combined men's and women's track and field program
for the upcoming 2001-02 school year.

   MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS for this position include the ability to
coach competitive intercollegiate athletes in one or more of the following
event areas:  sprints, hurdles, jumps, throws, pole vault and/or
multi-events.  Competitive experience at the intercollegiate level or
beyond, and a bachelor's degree are preferred, but are not absolutely
necessary.  An advanced degree and/or USATF Level I, II or III coaching
certification are, of course, a plus.

   DUTIES of the position will include planning and overseeing the
day-to-day training and development of student-athletes in one or more of
the above-mentioned event areas.  Some additional duties may be assigned by
the head coach depending upon the strengths, experience, and outside
schedule of the successful candidate.

   SALARY for this position is negotiable and will depend upon
qualifications and experience.   This position is part-time, but the salary
is very competitive.

   SACRED HEART UNIVERSITY is a small, Catholic, liberal arts
institution located in Fairfield, Connecticut.  We are a NCAA Division 1
member of the Northeast Conference (NEC).  We run a comprehensive,
broad-based track and field/cross country program and we currently have
approximately 50 men and 60 women on our rosters.  Current staff include a
full-time head coach, a graduate assistant coach, and two other part-time
assistant coaches.

   INTERESTED PERSONS should respond by e-mail, or call our office as
soon as possible.

Christian Morrison
Head Coach
Track & Field/Cross Country