One of the people I was supposed to room with ended up backing at today. So
instead of a three people sharing costs (two beds and a couch) we have now
only have two. If you (or someone you know) is interested please let me
know. The total cost for the room August 2-13th is $882  (US) -- so 294
apiece if there's 3 people. We are staying at the Argyll Plaza Hotel.

Here's a description of the hotel from the Edmonton 2001 website:

A 4-storey hotel conveniently located on Edmonton's southside.
Approximately 10 minutes  from downtown Edmonton.  Facilities include:
Kitchenettes (limited number), complimentary continental breakfast, fresh
coffee in the lobby 24 hours/day, dining room, lounge, nightclub, whirlpool
and sauna.  Attached shopping plaza with a
family restaurant, fast food restaurants, ice arena, salon and day spa.

Kebba Tolbert ([EMAIL PROTECTED])