Distance runners time investment versus that of sprinters? Distance
running, of all events in track, requires the LEAST amount of time
investment. Few sports besides running, if any, can one become one of
the best in the world on just two hours a day.

The sprinters put in a long day to get where they are. Give em credit.

malmo

  Because of the work